We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What could be better for a soup than to be prepared with fresh vegetables from the garden? I tell you: D Put some more meat, so tasty !!!! I prepared this soup at the Philips multicooker.
- 5 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red kapia pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 piece lightly smoked pork [approx. 300 gr]
- celery leaves
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING THE POTATO AND PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE - at Multicooker:
- Wash the vegetables well.
- Clean and wash the vegetables again.
- Finely chop the onion. Slice the peppers.
- Cut the parsley root into cubes.
- Cut the carrot and garlic into rounds.
- Cut larger potatoes and zucchini into cubes.
- Set the Philips Multicooker to the frying function.
- Lightly fry the onion, garlic, carrot, parsley and pepper until the onion becomes glassy.
- Pour 2 l of water into the tub. Sarati.
- Insert the meat.
- Set the cooker to boil for 45 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the potatoes.
- Wash the tomatoes and encrust them. Put in boiling juice. Remove and clean the pellets. Finely chop.
- Towards the end of cooking, in the last 10 minutes, add the chopped tomatoes and the zucchini cubes.
- Taste and salt or season, if necessary.
- Serve the potato soup with zucchini, decorated with celery leaves.
At the end of cooking, taste the food and salt or season it, if necessary.