- Dish type
- Berry cheesecake
- Strawberry cheesecake
A simple and delicious cheesecake, which is quick and easy to make. A prepared disgestive biscuit base is filled with a cream cheese filling, chilled and served with fresh strawberries.
879 people made this
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- 200ml double cream, whipped
- 1 (23cm) prepared digestive biscuit base
- 175g sliced fresh strawberries
MethodPrep:10min ›Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr10min
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon mixture into biscuit base. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once the cheesecake has set, garnish with sliced strawberries. Serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(125)
Reviews in English (104)
Easy to make and tastes delicious-30 Jun 2012
Made this several times and its always great, everyone loves it!-04 May 2014