We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Baked cheesecake
A delicious cheesecake made with no butter or eggs! Digestive biscuit crumbs are used to line the base of an oil sprayed tin, before being topped with a lemony cream cheese mixture and baked.
9 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 23cm round cheesecake
- 7 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 450g cream cheese
- 1 (397g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 125ml egg replacer
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas 3. Spray the bottom of one 23cm round springform tin with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle digestive biscuit crumbs on the bottom of the tin.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the condensed milk until smooth. Add egg substitute and lemon juice mixing well. Pour mixture into prepared tin.
- Bake at 170 C / Gas 3 for 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is set. Cool and then chill. Keep cake refrigerated
Egg replacer can be found in health food stores or online.
For more easy tips on how to make a perfect cheesecake, check out our Perfect cheesecake tips how-to guide.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(8)
Reviews in English (8)
This was the first cheesecake I've ever made and it turned out real well (and tasted really good!). There are better cheesecakes I've tasted, but considering how basic the ingredients are and how simple it was to make is why I rated it a 5.-18 Oct 2004
I wasnt impressed with the outcome of this cheesecake at all. It was very simple, and i followed the directions completely, but despite the reviews, I wont be making this one again.-10 Nov 2010
I have used this recipe several times and it has become the family's favorite. A Must Have at Thanksgiving dinner. I do use a more traditional graham cracker crust and set a bowl of cherry pie filling on the side for those who wish to cover their cheesecake.-16 Nov 2003